Discuss coil selection and describe how you would position a patient for MRI of hips
HI,I do master in magnetic resonance imaging and I want to do this assignment with some picture in MRI or diagrams for each question, and reference in Harvard style
Also, I will attach my friend work to take a look for her organization.
- Answer all 4 questions
- Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) can be an indication for MRI of the hip. Define and discuss this condition.
- Discuss coil selection and describe how you would position a patient for MRI of hips.
- “Tennis Elbow” is a common indication for elbow MRI. Define and discuss this condition.
- Discuss coil selection and describe how you would position a patient for MRI of an elbow
Approximate word count for assignment 1: 2000 words
- This is some reference useful
- Berquist, T.H. (2007). Musculoskeletal Imaging Companion, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins/Wolters Kluwer.
- Berquist, T.H. (2006) MRI of the Musculoskeletal System, 5th edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins
- Jozsa L and Kannus, P (1997) Human Tendons: Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Human Kinetics
- Link, T (2011) Cartilage Imaging: Significance, Techniques and New Developments Springer (** ebook)
- Magee, D.J. (2006). Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 4th edn. St Louis: Saunders/Elsevier
- Pedowitz R, Chung C, Resnick D. (2008). Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopedic Sporst Medicine (** ebook)
- Stoller, David W Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine 3rd Edn (Volumes 1 and 2), Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins
- Shellock, F.G. and Powers, C.M. (Eds) (2001). KInematic MRI of the Joints: Functional Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Clinical Applications. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
- Walsh W (2006) Repair and Regeneration of Ligaments, Tendons, and Joint Capsule Humana Press
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers