Many entrepreneurial SME’s do not follow a planned, strategic approach to the issue of internationalisation.
The issue of internationalisation
The assessment for this module consists of the two questions shown below you must answer BOTH questions. The total word count for this assessment is 2500 words thus question 1 should be 1500 – 1700 words in length and question 2 should be 800 to 1000 words. The answer should make appropriate use of both accurate Harvard referencing and illustrative examples to support the analyses.
1. Many entrepreneurial SME’s do not follow a planned, strategic approach to the issue of internationalisation. Most do so by means of an evolutionary strategy based on a combination of methods and options. Using relevant illustrative example for each approach, review the various options that can be used, the advantages and disadvantages these options and how the probability of success can be maximised. (60 marks)
2. The OECD suggests that SME’s have a tendency to move to markets that are geographically or psychologically close to them. Again, using relevant illustrative example for each approach, address the following two questions
a) What are the advantages of this approach? (25 marks)
b) What are challenges that are presented by moving to markets that are geographically or psychologically distant and are these more of an issue for the service or the manufacturing sector? (15 marks)………….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers