Review different types of bias, present an example of a study, and discuss whether bias was a factor in the study outcome.
Different types of bias
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review the types of bias listed below.
o Non-differential recall bias
o Differential recall bias
o Publication bias
o Loss to follow-up
o Refusal to participate
o Interviewer bias
Select one type of bias from the list above, and consider the ways that bias could impact a study.
To complete this Discussion, post a real or hypothetical example of one study by Day 4. You can use one of the studies you designed during Weeks 3 or 4 or search for a different study.
• How could bias be introduced in the study?
• Would the bias be considered a selection bias or an information bias? Why?
• Name two or three variables that might be possible confounders in your study.
• Describe at least one method of controlling those confounding variables.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers