Waste livelihoods are only a developing world phenomenon
In resource constrained environments waste materials offer livelihood opportunities for the most marginalised in the developing world. Present a discussion of waste livelihoods in a developing world context focused on these four elements:
1.Using specific examples (from case examples and/or published studies) describe the positive and negative economic, social and environmental impacts on individuals and the wider society that emerge from livelihood models based on waste materials used by the poor.
2. Reflect on the role the informal economy plays within waste livelihood models.
3. Consider how waste livelihood business models may reflect concepts of bricolage.
4. Conclude with a short discussion on whether waste livelihoods are only a developing world phenomenon.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers