Comparison between the rights of women in Saudi Arabia and America.
Comparison between the women right in Saudi and American Law in Three Filed: Women labor rights, Women Political rights, and Women right in the family law.
Comparison between the rights of women in Saudi Arabia and America
- Political side
- Labor side
- Family side
- The recourse has to be from two different kind of recourse: First recourse from (Code, law –Case) and Second recourse (Lawyers Article and Academic Law Article. In Saudi Arabia and United State. I want 14 resources and more if you can.
- Font size 12 .
- Please be sure there is no repeating in the work .
- make sure to cover all the pointes
- I provide you some information in Saudi law that I would like to be included in the research. I want you to rewrite it and Compare them with the American law . beside your research off course.
- You can contact me any time to ask me about anything
- If the research paper does not work as I say in the note I will return it.
Here is some information I would like to be included in the research:
As it is clear Women need to work hard to get her right in Saudi and that because the culture behavior, but we can see these days that Saudi Arabia trying to improve the women position by endorsement rights for women which were messing.
- Women labor rights.
Here I will mention the women rights in the Saudi labor code.
Women in Saudi cannot work everywhere as America and there are a list of jobs prohibiting the employment of women which issued by the Ministry of Labor. Based on article 149 of the Labor Code (Prohibition of the Employment of Women in Dangerous Business) and pursuant to the Ministerial Decision No. 2475/1/1 / AD dated 14/8 / 1432H
“you do not have to write all the works listed below:”
- Underwater work in mines, quarries and all works related to extraction
Minerals and stones.
- Work in sanitary drainage, gas installations, distribution and other petroleum products.
- Work in construction (such as digging, laying concrete, etc.).
- Construction, restoration and painting work requiring high altitudes
(Climbing on scaffolding).
- Asphalt industry.
- Tanning industry.
- Work in furnaces designed to smelter, refine, or ripen mineral materials.
- Industries in which materials are converted as power generation, transformation and transfer.
- Manufacture of crackers and related works.
- Welding with oxygen, acetylene and electricity.
- Car workshop, blacksmithing and aluminum.
- Work in manure depots extracted from materials, animal dung or blood.
- Dissolve the glass and ripen.
- Shipping and unloading of goods in ponds, docks, ports and warehouses.
- Coal industry of animal bones except bone sorting before burning.
- Light the mirrors by mercury.
- Dokka paint.
- Treatment, preparation or reduction of lead ash and extraction of silver from
- Tin industry and metal compounds containing more than 10% lead.
- Making lead monoxide (gold peroxide) or yellow lead oxide and dioxide
Lead (sulfon), lead carbonates, orange lead oxide, sulphate, chromate and lead silicate.
- Blending and kneading processes in the manufacture or repair of electric batteries. 22. Cleaning the workshops in which the works mentioned in paragraphs 18-20-21 above are carried out.
- Repairing or cleaning the engines during operation. 24. Rubber industry (industries of rubber material, such as car breakers and others).
The prohibition on the employment of women in enterprises engaged in the activities described above shall not be prohibited from
Its right to own or manage any of them.
Saudi labor law give the Employer women a privet Provisions in Vacation
I think for the Women’s Vacations Act, it is a fair and very satisfactory law
Pregnant woman has a right to have vacation 4 weeks before childbirth and 6 Weekes after it . Women Operation is prohibited during the immediate weeks that follow the childbirth. The employer shall pay the working woman during her absence for childbirth
Half her Salary If she has a year or more of service with the employer, and the full Salary if her period of service is three years or more, on the day of commencement of the leave, and is not paid to her during her normal annual leave if she has benefited in the same year from maternity leave with full pay, Half of their wages during annual leave, if they have benefited in the same year Of half-paid leave.
A woman who is employed when she returns to work after the maternity leave is entitled to take –
Breastfeeding period – a period or periods of rest not exceeding a total of one hour per day, in addition to the rest periods granted to all workers,
The period or periods of actual working hours, and shall not entail a reduction in remuneration.
The employer may not dismiss or warn the worker of dismissal while enjoying maternity leave.
Every employer employing 50 workers or more must create a place where sufficient number is available
Of nannies, to care for the children of female workers under the age of six, if the number of children is ten or more.
A working woman whose husband has died is entitled to full leave for a period not less than five years
Ten days from the date of death.
Through my practical experience I can tell The custom in Saudi Arabia is that they prefer to employ men for employing women for several reasons because they believe that the man is responsible for the financial support of his family in addition to the easy mobility of the man (since the woman is not allowed to drive the car but change the law now and the year 2018 was allowed to drive
- The Labor Code includes the most prominent general regulations concerning the spatial environment of women’s work. Women’s workplace should be private and independent, “which many companies have been violating in recent years because of extra costs.”
Unfortunately, employers have found that employers can force a woman to resign or dismiss her if her guardian decides that he no longer wants her to work.
- Therefore, there are companies that require the consent of the guardian of the woman in employment so as not to cause the parent problems when working
So women have less opportunities to have job and this is reflected in the unemployment rate .
- Women Political rights:
That Saudi women have obtained political and economic rights beyond their social rights, due to the control of clerics and the religious system on the joints of life in the Kingdom, which depends on the institution of religion and derive from the legitimacy.
Article (3) shall be amended by the Royal Decree No. (A / 91) of Royal Decree No. (A / 26) dated 2/3/1426 H, amended by Royal Order No. (A / 91) dated 27/8/1412H. ..
The Shura Council shall be composed of a chairman and 150 members elected by the King from the scholars, experts and specialists, provided that the representation of women shall not be less than 20% of the members.
“There is no doubt that this day is well known in the Kingdom and in political and juridical history in the Kingdom, because the entry of Saudi women in this abundant amount, which is almost equivalent to the representation of women in Congress (American), 18% means Saudi women today occupy 20% Consultative Council.
The Saudi King’s decision to allow the participation of women in the Shoura Council and to give them the opportunity to vote and run in the municipal elections
Because the regime in Saudi Arabia is a monarchy, there are no significant differences between the political rights of men and women in the system of government since it belongs to the king
Women’s Family Rights
1) In divorce a man can divorce his wife without the need for her consent or court approval. Where he can go to court after the divorce was only to prove the fact of divorce.
Women should go to court and raise the issue of divorce and provide strong reasons and project until the judge is convinced divorce .. In the case of the judge’s conviction reasons .. Women can pay her husband the amount of money that the husband give it to her when they get marred.
2) In Saudi law, which is based on Islamic religious instructions, the husband must provide housing and I support the wife financially even if the wife is financially satisfied and has a job.
But in working life we find that couples cooperate in supporting the family financially
3) Saudi Arabia applies strict social standards to women where they are required to obtain the consent of the father, brother or husband before allowing them to travel or get married
There are no legal rules or formal decisions in the application for consent or the presence of the guardian, except in the cases of marriage and travel, but in the practical life we find many parties require the consent of the guardian
For a Customized Paper on the above or Related Topic, Place Your Order Now!
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-time delivery guarantee
Automatic plagiarism check
100% money-back guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality