Determining the Development needs
Your business owners are keen to make your organisation a learning organisation and have identified a range of priorities where they think improvements can be made. As a manager it is now your responsibility to take those organisational priorities and translate them into productivity improvements. You will need to find out the learning needs of your workplace, create a training plan for your team/individual and ways you are going to evaluate the plan. All this need to be submitted in a report to the owners for approval covering the following points:
SECTION A – Determining the Development needs
- Observe the individual team members demonstrating the selected workplace activity
- Complete an assessment of the individual’s performance
- Get the team member to complete an assessment of their own performance
- Identify the areas where improvement is needed
- Identify ways to develop the individuals skills/knowledge in these areas
- Discuss these with the member
SECTION B – Creating a Development Programme
- Write up a plan of the activities that will develop the skills/knowledge that the individual needs
- Include an appropriate workplace coaching opportunity
- Identify the support materials and resources needed for the programme
- Identify a timeline
SECTION C – Evaluating the Development Programme
- Create an evaluation form for the team member to complete that shows how effective they thought the development programme was.
- Create a record of the outcome and performance of the team member so you can see how effective the development programme was.
- Write up a short report on how effective you thought the programme was and what changes you would make to make it more efficient and effective.
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic