Crisis Communications Theory
Crisis Communications Theory
- This is a required post with a minimum of 500 words.
Week Two: Crisis Communications Theory
- What are the risks or dangers of not responding to the news media even when the information is negative to your organization? Why is it best to tell one’s own bad news?
- Look at various corporate and organizational websites and notice how important employees are to the organization. Are there indicators that employees are a key concern? Or are the employees merely a means to helping the company succeed? What are some methods of building relationships with employees? What communications can help with that relationship-building? Would it matter to external publics what the relationship is between a company and its employees? Why or why not?
- Terrorist Threats in Historical Perspective
Just because it is a terrible act, is it an act of terrorism? State and support your position.
Extending from the foregoing, does it matter that there is no common or universally developed definition for terrorism? Does the fact that there is no universal definition allow for confusion, shifting definitions resultant of political expedience and /or opportunities for terrorists to exploit? State and support your position.
Forum posts must be a minimum of 250 words
- What Do You Hear?
Choose one of the Week 2 listening examples, which are embedded in Chapter 2 “Early Western Art Music” of the course e-text and in the Week 2 Lesson. (Kyrie eleison” (excerpt) from Gregorian Vespers)
After listening, address the following 6 questions:
- How did the music make you feel? Why?
- What was the mood of the music? Why do you say that?
- How would you move your body to the music? Why did you choose that movement?
- What facial expression would you associate with the music and why?
- Did the music make you think of a specific person, place or thing?
- What did you picture in your mind while listening? Why?
must be 250+ words, using correct grammar and spellcheck
At the end of your response include one or two words you would use to describe the following musical elements of your chosen listening example: melody, harmony, texture, and rhythm.
Include an explanation of why you selected those terms to describe your chosen composition. Refer to Chapter 2 in the course text for a detailed explanation of these important musical terms.
- Corporate Culture and Manager Accountability
In what way(s), should a manger be held accountable for both his/her private and public actions? Discuss your stance.
Initial responses should be no less than 200 words in length not including your reference(s) and supported by at least two references (aside from the textbook).
- Public Opinion
What influence does public opinion have on health care policy? Provide a recent (last eight weeks) poll or news article on healthcare policy illustrating the power of public opinion to affect policy.
- Choose either the advantage OR disadvantage of the cohort-sequential developmental design and discuss using a specific example.
- Your reply postings should be at least 250 words each
- All references are expected to be cited in APA format
1.Identify a manager and describe his/her managerial function of control.
2.Identify which structure (mechanistic or organic) he/she works in.
3.Compare this company’s structure to the opposite structure (mechanistic or organic).
4.Describe the organizational design of the manager’s organization and how it is organized for collaboration.
5.Indicate how flexible work arrangements are in that organization.
must be 250–350 words in length
must have at least one source (the textbook does not count). All sources should be cited in APA format
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic