To begin to manage your company, you will need to form an effective team. Achieving this requires effort and commitment. You have been assigned to a team that manages one of the CapSim companies.
Introduce yourself to your team in the Unit 1 Group Discussion area. You will be working together throughout the session, so begin to build your relationships. Your first collaboration is to complete the Team Charter Template.
To prepare to manage your company, you will need to identify a COO and a manager for each product (VP). You will need to agree upon communication processes and team deliverables such as timing of final product decisions and slide submissions. The team process requires that:
- each product manager (VP) make thoughtful product decisions before the close of each round
- the team review the company status before round close and offer ideas
- the COO/team make the needed financial decisions at the company level to keep the company solvent
- each product manager and COO create their specific slides for the Board of Directors presentation, discussing the results of each simulation “round,” which represents a year of business. Task Assignment Part 1: Complete the Team Charter Template
- Download the Team Charter Template found here
Identify your team in the Unit 1 Group Project Area. Work together to complete the Team Charter Template. Each team member should retain a copy of the Team Charter.
Please submit your assignment in the Unit 1 Group Project Individual submission area.
Demonstrate collaborative, analytical and communication skills
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic