Consider the environmental variables (i.e., technological, demographic, economic, political, and cultural variables).
“As you know, you and Elena have been brought on to revitalize the product line for the company. Your role is to create a winning marketing plan that will allow us to capitalize on the new product that Elena is designing. The board would like you to discuss some of the issues that you will be considering as you develop the marketing plan for the new product. I know they’re especially interested in your thoughts on the global market.”
“That sounds like a great idea,” you say.
Consider the environmental variables (i.e., technological, demographic, economic, political, and cultural variables) that you must include in your marketing plan, and answer the following:
- Which of the environmental factors do you feel is the most critical, and why?
- What might someone with an opposing viewpoint think is the most important?
- Given this opposing argument, how would you argue your opinion?
- What solutions should be considered as you seek to develop a sense of ownership of your plan?
- What solutions would you recommend to the board, and why?
- Is a compromise feasible?
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic