Designing a Training Program
Designing a Training Program
- Design a two (2) day training program for a group of twenty (20) employees.
- Identify two to three (2-3) training needs through a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole. (this can be an excel chart showing breakdown)
- Select key training method(s) to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-Learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program (these are examples).
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements: APA format 6th edition
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, abstract, and reference pages are not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
- Plagiarism report should result in 15% or less or the assignment will not be accepted for grading.
- Paper can not exceed the page requirement of 8 pages.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop strategies for training design.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.
*** The text used for this course is Effective Training: Systems, Strategies and Practices 5th edition by P. Nick Blanchard; James Thacker this may be helpful.
Additional notes: You are to invent/make up a company and apply the assignment. You will have to develop situations in order to address objectives 2- 6.
Please use appropriate terminology as applied to training development planning.
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic