Which of the following factors that affect supply do NOT shift the supply graph to the right? Technological changes, Size of the industry, Weather, or Input prices
1. Which of the following factors that affect supply do NOT shift the supply graph to the right?
Size of the industry
2. There is a negative relation between income and the demand for health care: the richer the country, the greater the demand for health care.
3. _______ costs are easily identified because a recent market transaction is available to provide an accurate measure of costs
4. In general, goods and services which are close substitutes have higher price elasticities
5. ________ is the sole provider of a good or service in a well defined market with no close substitutions
6. _______ examines how changes in market conditions influence the positions of the demand and supply curve and cause the equilibrium price and quantity to change
Marginal private benefit
Marginal private cost
7. If the percentage increase in the quantity consumed is greater than the associated percentage increase in income the good is called___
8. A good for which income elasticity is positive but less than one. The good is called a(n) ___
9. The ___ effect would encourage the substitution of other consumer goods for investment in health as one ages
10. Which is not a state health incentive?
The Oregon Health Plan
Hawaii’s Universal Coverage
California Universal Health Coverage
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic