Company’s financials, such as Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, Balance Sheets
The Financials: Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, Balance Sheets
Please respond to the following:
Before you get started on this exercise, watch the video below for some tips that will help you complete the discussion assignment.
For this exercise, you will consider your company’s financials, such as Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, Balance Sheets.
- Using your NAB Company Portfolio and the first year of your business plan for the company, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the “Business Plan Financials” spreadsheet. (These files are found in the ). Attach the completed Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Remember to include your marketing costs from the Marketing Plan you completed in Week 6.
- Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Go through the worksheets in order. The Excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement as you enter them.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB company’s Business Plan. Attach the completed Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
- Provide constructive feedback to at least one (1) other classmate’s post
What We Offer:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service
Save Your Time for More Important Things!
Let a professional tutor with over 10+ years’ experience writes a custom paper for you on this topic