THE RENAISSANCE OF A FRENCH LUXURY BRAND.
THE RENAISSANCE OF A FRENCH LUXURY BRAND
Instructions: You have four hours to complete the exam. You can answer the questions in any order of your choice. Use concepts that you have learned so far in the course (especially the luxury brand management and STP discussions) to support your answers.
- Briefly describe the heritage of S.T. Dupont (5 pts). What promise does the brand make to the customers? (5 pts) What are the pillars that strengthen the brand? (10 pts)
- How do you evaluate the launch of the Cricket (lighter) in 1961? (5 pts) Was it a good idea to extend the product line to low-income consumers and why? (10 pts)
- Did the acquisition of S.T. Dupont (first the Samec subsidiary and later the rest of the S.T. Dupont business) by Gillette hurt or help the French brand and why? (10 pts)
- How do you evaluate the brand extension strategy implemented by Dickson Concepts after it had acquired S.T. Dupont? Give specific examples/evidence to substantiate your arguments (25 pts)
- Describe the S.T. Dupont target segment(s) based on exhibits 1, 7, and 12 (10 pts). What positioning strategy should Alain Crevet use to target these customers (5 pts) and what would you recommend specifically regarding the use of digital and social media in targeting that audience for the brand’s future? (15 pts)
For a Customized Paper on the above or Related Topic, Place Your Order Now!
What We Guarantee:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service