Starbucks’ Growth Destroyed Brand Value.
Starbucks’ Growth Destroyed Brand Value
Leadership & Managing People Case
Starbucks announcement that it will close few stores in Saudi Arabia admission of limits to growth.
The founder Howard Schultz recognized the problem that his own growth strategy had created: “Stores no longer have the soul of the past and reflect a chain of stores vs. the warm feeling of a neighborhood store.” Starbucks tried to add value through innovation, offering wi-fi service, creating and selling its own music. More recently, Starbucks attempted to put the focus back on coffee, revitalizing the quality of its standard beverages. But none of these moves addressed the fundamental problem: Starbucks is a mass brand attempting to command a premium price for an experience that is no longer special.
How will you help company to recover and expand its operation in Saudi Arabia. The Company hired you as CEO of Starbucks coffee in Saudi Arabia
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
- To sustain and expand the Starbucks Stores in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you have to write the: (400 – 500 words)
- Identify the competitive advantage (s) in business for growth
- What are the different Products and type of services that can be offered.
- Business objective/goals/vision
- Identify and describe the four managerial functions that can be applied in Starbucks business in Saudi Arabia. (200 – 300 words)
- Explain the different types of planning for the different levels of management in Starbucks in KSA. Include the typical time frame for which each plan is created. (200 – 300 words)
- Discuss different theoretical perspectives about management in context of Starbucks. Give at least three reasons. (100 – 200 words)
- Conclude your report. (100 – 200 words)
Learning outcomes (On completion of this Project)
1. Necessary functions of a manager.
2. Essential skills and roles good managers need.
3. Challenges managers face in today’s business environment.
4. Planning function of management.
5. Planning and strategic management processes for a business.
6. Organization’s vision and mission statement in planning.
7. Internal and external environments of a company to determine its competitive advantage.
8. Organizing function of a manager.
For a Customized Paper on the above or Related Topic, Place Your Order Now!
What We Guarantee:
100% Original Paper
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
Automatic Plagiarism Check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
24/7 Support Service