Developing recommendations to ensure alignment with company strategy.
Developing recommendations to ensure alignment with company strategy
You currently work as a coordinator for New City Home Care, a private home health company offering nursing care and therapy services to the elderly residents of a medium-sized Midwestern city with a population of about 55,000 people. The neighboring town, about 10 miles away, has a much smaller population, but as the population ages, this town is seeing an increase in retirees. Your manager has decided that it would be beneficial to expand into this town by opening a satellite office. She is eager to be the first home health company to open a physical office in this new territory and has tasked you with developing a marketing plan. You have been asked to provide an executive summary to the management team of the marketing plan.
The summary needs to explain how the following will used in your team’s marketing plan:
- The company’s historical resident trends and current strategic plan
- Demographic data
- Quality standards
- Marketplace analysis, including competition
- Models and best practices for reaching the target audience
- Developing recommendations to ensure alignment with company strategy
- Writing the plan and setting expectations
- Implementing the plan, proven best practices for implementing
- Tools for evaluating and adapting the plan.
6-8 pages; minimum 5 academic/professional references published in last 5 yrs
IP ASSIGNMENT — No Abstract, Table of Content are required
CRITICAL. Use HEADINGS in every IP paper to separate discussions. Here is an example paper.
- 5 Contemporary best practices
- Loyalty Repeat Customers
- Develop and Defend 4 recommendations
- Initial Training Plan for the Company
Paper needs to be organized and written by EACH bullet point – address each point methodically (6 bullet points this week’s IP 4) Do Not Change The Wording – or make your own heading words – use those words from each bullet point in EVERY assignment. Don’t lose (- 7poins) if it is not set up showing the above headings.