What are the values underlying the policy objectives?
Underlying the policy objectives
- Intended effects: What effects did the lawmakers intend?
- Unintended effects: What effects did the lawmakers not foresee?
- Distinguish between short-range (less than five years) and long-range (over five years) effects of the policy.
Implications of the Policy
- Changes in the distribution of material resources: Are there any changes to the distribution of material resources, including income and other tangible benefits, as a result of the policy for direct or indirect target groups?
- Changes in distribution of services, rights, and statuses: Are there any changes in services, rights, or statuses as a result of the policy?
- What alternative policy/policies would more effectively address the social problem discussed in the policy analysis while advancing social justice?
Write a 4–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Make sure to include research in addition to the textbook from credible, scholarly sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.