What is your initial focus for disease control?
From Public Health 101, page 149: “Your hometown of 100,000 is faced with a crisis as an airplane lands containing a passenger thought to have a new form of severe influenza that has recently gained the ability to spread from person to person through airborne transmission. As the mayor of the city, what do you decide to do?” Why? Be sure to justify your decision. Be sure to address the following:
- What is your initial focus for disease control?
- What other healthcare disciplines would you include on your team? Why?
- What information is important to collect and from whom? Why?
– two to three pages not including the cover page or the references.
– follow APA guidelines.
– provide at least three articles.