Create a visually appealing and informative presentation espousing the importance of the change management plan you developed.
importance of the change management plan
Section V: Presentation: Create a visually appealing and informative presentation espousing the importance of the change management plan you developed.
- Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation to submit to executive leadership and board members outlining and describing your recommended change. Include the following criteria:
- Be creative in your design so that is appealing to others.
- Ensure that all of the MAJOR points of the plan are covered.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
- Create a video of yourself presenting the presentation to key stakeholders. Note: View the “Creating a Presentation for Your Course” playlist, located here for tutorials on creating and submitting video assignments.