What should you do about continuing to do business with Marshall
Contracts Analysis Instructions
Review the Contracts Analysis Case Study prior to answering the questions below.
Write a legal analysis of at least 1,000 words that answers the following questions from both a legal and a spiritual perspective:
What should you do about continuing to do business with Marshall?
If you elect to stop doing business with Marshall, what legal causes of action might he bring against your company, what damages or remedies might he seek, and what legal defenses might your company have?
If you stop doing business with Marshall, what are the potential impacts on Marshall’s continued exploration of his faith? What biblical options are available for resolving your disputes with Marshall?
Your analysis must be supported by at least 3 legal or scholarly sources, cited in proper current APA format. The assignment must also be formatted in current APA research paper format (title page, running heads, page numbers, etc.), but you do not need to include an abstract.
In connection with this assignment, you may want to research the following legal concepts and incorporate what you find in your analysis if you consider them relevant:
- Covenants of good faith and fair dealing;
- See, e.g., Sons of Thunder, Inc. v. Borden, Inc., 148 N.J. 396 (1997).
- Minor’s capacity to contract;
- Fraud in the execution of a contract;
- An employee’s capacity to bind a company by contract;
- Section 2-306 of the Uniform Commercial Code;
- Implied contracts;
- Promissory Estoppel;
- Custom and practice between merchants;
- Biblical dispute resolution; and
- Any other legal concepts you believe may be relevant.