Presenting Evaluation Findings to Stakeholders
Evaluation Findings to Stakeholders
In their professional roles, counselors engage in relationships with other human service providers and use strategies for interagency/interorganization collaboration and communication to make improvements for clients.
After reviewing the Guidelines for Effective PowerPoint Presentations multimedia piece earlier in this unit, create a 10-slide PowerPoint that could be used for presenting the results of your hypothetical program evaluation plan, if you were able to carry it out. Post your presentation for comment and constructive feedback by your peers.
Your presentation should include the following slides:
- Program Description (name, mission, stakeholders, and broad aims).
- Program Evaluation (model and methods used).
- Populations Served (including implications for cultural considerations).
- Counseling Services Provided (types of programs, such as after-school groups, parent education, et cetera).
- Needs Assessment (hypothetical assessments to determine needs and their results).
- Outcome/Impact Evaluation (hypothetical results obtained from administration of selected measures).
- Conclusions of the Evaluation (hypothetical results about what is successful and what needs improvement).
- Ethical Use of Results (cautions about the application of findings).
- Recommendations to Stakeholders.
My program is about (The population that my project pertain to is AA males between the ages of 13-17, who have suicide thoughts, and depression. The area of concern is suicide ideation and depression. The clinical intervention that will be used is BDI-II this inventory )