The Business Plan
The Business Plan
A convincing business plan will detail the strategy and the future operational plans of an entity. Business plans are an essential part of the start-up information needed for an organization.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of the necessary aspects of a professional business plan.
Respond to the following:
- Write a synopsis of your business idea and the important elements/information that should be included in a well thought out business plan.
- Discuss how the information should be organized, and who will use the information for decision-making.
In a minimum of 300 words, post your responses using critical thinking and analysis.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area. Support your assumptions by citing the source material used for this discussion in APA format.
- Through the end of the module, read and respond to at least two other classmates’ posts. While responding, share any real-world experiences involving the different terms and explain what these concepts mean to you as far as their role in decision making is concerned. Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course readings, Web sites, or other sources; building on the remarks or questions of others; or sharing practical examples of key concepts from your experiences—professional or personal.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments to at least two peers on a minimum of two different days by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading Criteria Maximum Points Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions 16 Quality of responses to classmates 12 Frequency of responses to classmates 4 Reference to supporting readings and other materials 4 Language and grammar 4 Total: 40