The Software Development Company wants to develop software for internal use.
Develop software for internal use
The Software Development Company wants to develop software for internal use. The company hired you to develop a Visual Studio® C# .NET Framework (not .NET Core) Console Application displaying a Software Development Company Welcome message on the console.
Using Visual Studio® and relating C# programming concepts, write a program that displays a welcome message on the console.
Review debugging in Lesson 2, “An Introduction to C# and .NET” of the Pluralsight course C# Fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015.
Demonstrate basic debugging capabilities by inserting breakpoints in the code. Run the program in debug mode and provide a screenshot showing the use of the breakpoints. The program should have the following characteristics:
- Compile and Execute without errors
- Meets specifications by displaying a welcome message on the console
- Logic flow is clear, concise, and effective
- User inputs and outputs should be clear on screen
- Appropriate indentation to logically illustrate program structure
- Identifiers logically describe use
- Naming conventions are consistent
- Comments and headers to explain processing that is not obvious