Thoroughly calculated the mean, median, and standard deviation for ounces in the bottles.
Mean, median, and standard deviation
1. Thoroughly calculated the mean, median, and standard deviation for ounces in the bottles.
2. Thoroughly constructed a 95% Confidence Interval for the ounces in the bottles.
3. Thoroughly conducted a hypothesis test to verify if the claim that a bottle contains less than sixteen (16) ounces is supported. Thoroughly stated the logic of your test, the calculations, and the conclusion of your test.
4. Thoroughly speculated on three (3) possible causes. Thoroughly suggested the strategies to avoid the deficit in the future. Or Thoroughly provided a detailed explanation to your boss about the situation. Thoroughly included your speculation on the reason(s) behind the claim, and thoroughly recommended one (1) strategy geared toward mitigating this issue in the future.
5. Consistently uses reasons and evidence that logically support ideas.