Sweatshops and Third World Living Standards: Are the Jobs Worth the Sweat?
Third World Living Standards
“Sweatshops and Third World Living Standards: Are the Jobs Worth the Sweat?”:
Read the article and answer questions.
Items that you should consider in your analysis are as follows:
- Is the he paper well written and believable?
- Do you agree or disagree with the findings? Why?
- Do you think the working paper is still relevant material or do you think it is totally outdated?
- Does the outsourcing company have an obligation to investigate the work procedures of the subcontractors they employ?
- What are your thoughts about protecting outsource workers from abuse.