Explain each of these steps and discuss why you consider one specific step the most important to a successful risk management program.
successful risk management program
All answers should be in your own words, regardless of your references. Please remember that you must do your own work. Any plagiarism will result in a grade of zero for all students involved. Always provide a citation(s) with your answers. Each question is worth two points.
- Sally Smith has bought a gymnastics school and may teach no more than 150 students per month. Ms. Smith is concerned about liability exposures as well as earning enough revenue to be profitable. For each of the following risk management techniques, describe a specific action using that technique that may be helpful in dealing with the school’s liability exposure.
- Loss Reduction
- Loss prevention:
- Noninsurance transfers:
- There are several steps in the risk management process. Explain each of these steps and discuss why you consider one specific step the most important to a successful risk management program.
- You plan on opening a computer repair store when you graduate from MTSU. Briefly describe an example of how you may use each of the following risk control techniques.
- Define a captive and briefly discuss the motive for starting a captive.
- List three captives that are operating in the U.S. and include the country/location of each captive’s domicile. Include your citation(s).
- Insurance is a risk transfer mechanism, which is one of many risk management techniques.
- How should insurance be prioritized in the list of risk management techniques?
- What are the major advantages and disadvantages of using insurance in a risk management program?