theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem
Theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem
Select a nursing research article from the list below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.(SEE ATTACHED TEMPLATE)
ARTICLE (SEE ATTACED ARTICLE)
The template will be evaluated on the effectiveness of the discussion of the following components. If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
· Identify the research problem.
· Identify the research purpose.
· Summarize the review of literature.
· Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
· Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
· Identify the variables.
· Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
· Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
· Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
· Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
· Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
· Describe the final sample.
· Describe the procedures for data collection.
· Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
· Describe how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
· Apply the research to the student’s nursing practice.
· NOTE: If a component is absent, student receives a zero for that component.
· Cite any resources in APA style and include a copy of the article with the submission.