When you review your peers’ feedback on your speeches, do you notice any common themes
1.Closing Out the Project”Please respond to the following:
- As a project manager, you’ll find yourself in many unique situations, different organizations, and possibly even different countries. Even if you never get involved in international project management, you will still come in contact with people from cultures and backgrounds different than yours. All projects do eventually come to an end and go into maintenance mode after implementation. Share your personal or professional experience by examining a few reasons for project endings before getting into the close project phase. Support your response with online research if you do not have any experience. Remember to site your sources.
2. Tracking Your Improvement
Use what you’ve learned this week to respond to the following:
- Go back to Week 2 and watch your first speech again. Use the online rubric to evaluate your first speech. Share your evaluation.
- After you complete Assignment 4 and the self review, compare your evaluation to the one for Assignment 1. What skills improved the most?
- When you review your peers’ feedback on your speeches, do you notice any common themes? What does that say about the course and your own development?