Do you think China will continue to achieve record growth? What factors could hurt its prospects?
1. Do you think China will continue to achieve record growth? What factors could hurt its prospects?
2. Because of an abundance of cheap labor, China has been called “the workshop of the world.” Do you think this will still be the case a decade from now? Why or why not?
3. What communication and negotiation approaches are likely to work best when foreignMNCs experience demands from Chinese workers for higher wages?
AND ANSWER THIS TWO PARAGRAPHS ( EACH PARAGRAPH 3-4 SENTENCES RESPONSE)
China will continue to achieve record growth because it has increased the sphere of the urban development and industrialization to a greater extent. By ensuring the fact that the benefits of urban development and industrialization have started benefitting the society, the Chinese government has now focused its attention on the development of the healthcare sector, aviation, and clean energy technology. Although the technological advancement and economic development of China are going smoothly, however, the factors like fewer wages and benefits to the workers can cause some damage to the ongoing process of speedy progress (Brown).
The population of China is much greater, and the economic development is also increasing at a greater pace, however, still, many people work at cheaper labor rates, because they cannot find good wages and cannot stop working at the cheaper labor, as it would cause loss to them. However, the conditions would not stay the same even after a decade, because the working community is now more aware of their rights and value. They are now raising their voices to get increased wages, as well as other benefits like health insurance, retirement plans, etc.
The communication and negotiation approach likely to work best when foreign MNCs experience demand from Chinese workers for higher wages include the passion for the job, goals, responsibility, and achievements in their jobs. All these can lead to the increase in the wages of the worker or even losing the job if the conditions are not fulfilled (Fan).
1. Do you think China will continue to achieve record growth? What factors could hurt its prospects? yes I think that China will continue to achieve record growth for 2018 the Chinese government targets growth at around 6.5 percent. China has a remarkable period of rapid growth shifting from a centrally planned to a market based economy. China is an upper middle income country that has a complex development needs, where banks continue to play an important development role. China faces demographic pressures related to an aging population and the internal migration of labor. significant policy adjustments are required in order for chin’s growth to be sustainable.
2. Because of an abundance of cheap labor, China has been called “the workshop of the world.” Do you think this will still be the case a decade from now? Why or why not? Cheap labor will continue to exists but less, ” According to the Census Bureau’s 2012 population projections, the U.S. population is expected to continue to grow slowly, to grow older, and to become more racially and ethnically diverse.2 During the 2012–2022 period, the growth of the labor force is anticipated to be due entirely to population growth, as the overall labor force participation rate is expected to decrease from 63.7 percent in 2012 to 61.6 percent in 2022″.
3. What communication and negotiation approaches are likely to work best when foreign MNCs experience demands from Chinese workers for higher wages? because of cultural differences and diversity, there might be many communication challenges. An effective communication flow that can be utilize for foreign MNCs who experiencing demands from workers, is downward communication. This type of communication is the transmission of information from managers to subordinates