Human Trafficking: A research paper is an expanded essay that presents your own interpretation, evaluation, or argument, using what knowledge is already available on the subject
A research paper is an expanded essay that presents your own interpretation, evaluation, or argument, using what knowledge is already available on the subject. A research paper involves studying a topic in order to find the best possible information in that field. Your paper must present your own opinions and ideas supported by your research, correctly credited to the original authors and organizations.
MLA style 900 words correct spacing 12′ times new Roman etc.
reference properly use this free book to reference anything or in citations and sources make sure it makes sense from this book use VALID sources when looking up human trafficking SUPPORT.
- Take a position: This is not merely a pro/con paper where you list both sides of an argument. In this paper, you will take a side. Know your position.
- State the opposition’s viewpoint: Because this is an argument, you must bring up the opposition’s position and do your best to establish counter arguments to refute it.
- Do more research: A minimum of five references is required for this paper. They must all be from different sources.
- Write in formal English: This is a research paper, so keep to the formal third person (avoid “I” and “You”) and avoid personal anecdotes.
- Revise, edit, and proofread. I can’t stress this enough.
- Format correctly
- correctly based on the Formatting and Typing Guidelines provided?
- Is your thesis statement clearly stated, preferably at the end of the introduction, and did it reflect a clear position on your topic?
- Are generalizations and opinions supported by specific details?