Select a change theory and the related change processes
Select a change theory and the related change processes (e.g., force-field analysis, developmental theory, systems theory) that you might apply to address the issues related to the strategic plan for the agency, organization, or community you selected. In addition, consider the ethical challenges that you might encounter and codes of ethics you might apply to address these challenges.
Teague’s House for Women, Retrieved May 31, 2018, from http://www.teagueshomeforwomen.org/
National Organization for Human Services. (n.d.). Ethical standards for human service professionals.
Retrieved from http://www.nationalhumanservices.org/ethical-standards-for-hs-professionals
The Assignment (2–3 pages):
- Briefly describe the issues you anticipate encountering in your strategic plan.
- Explain the change you think is needed to address these issues and factors that might influence that change.
- Describe a change theory and related change processes that may be applied to the issues related to your strategic plan.
- Explain how you might apply the theory and processes.
- Briefly explain two ethical principles, issues, or challenges that might arise in your efforts to apply these changes.
- Explain how a professional code of ethics might advise in each case. Be specific, citing elements from an applicable code of ethics.
- Explain the opportunities and challenges that you might encounter in fostering and implementing the change.