The Capsim simulation is designed to offer you a strategic perspective on the interaction between decisions and operational result
The Capsim simulation
Review the Capsim Mini-Case Study entitled “Production”
The Capsim simulation is designed to offer you a strategic perspective on the interaction between decisions and operational results. When making Capsim decisions, your team must be alert to the potential challenges associated with production capacity. Many businesses fail to recognize the organizational constraints that may limit growth and create a business risk.
Review the Capsim Mini-Case Study entitled “Production.”
Consider the following questions to ensure you have the necessary production capacity to meet your Capsim team goals:
- How can you optimize the limited resources your company has available in order to meet demand?
- Should you hire more employees?
- Should you utilize forced overtime?
- Is there increased investment in automation?
- Should you bring in additional production equipment?
- What is your strategy to ensure adequate capacity, and what are the possible financial consequences for the company?
Address each of these considerations in your paper.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
- Be formatted according to the APA format.
- In addition to course resources, use the Library to find three additional resources to support the position you take.