Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
Implications of leading within a changing global business environment
use below – Leadership Blog Template
Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
View the videos listed in this week’s classroom materials for ideas about how to effectively lead, motivate, and communicate with your employees about the need to adapt within this changing business environment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
University of Phoenix Material
Leadership Blog Template
|Headline||[The title or overall description of the blog]||Blogging Tips|
1. Spend quality time in the planning & research phase of your blog. Your facts must be accurate.
2. Carefully consider your readers so that your message is understood and useful.
3. Create an engaging opening to your blog; you want them to read everything so be careful not to be boring!
4. Add an image, photo, chart, or graph to convey an important point in your blog.
5. Keep your paragraphs short, using clear, concise sentences to convey the essence of your topic to your readers.
|Opening||[A statement that describes the recent changes to the company and the reason for these changes]|
|Message #1||[A description of the need to adapt and lead within a changing business environment]|
|[A description of the Team Leadership Model and how it applies to this business transition]|
|Message #3||[A description of how this diverse, international business structure will improve overall business performance]|
|Message #4||[A statement that focuses on one or two positive aspects of change that will help to motivate your employees]|
|Wrap- Up/Conclusion||[A statement that summarizes your overall message] |
|*Visit several of your favorite websites to see how blogs are written.|
|Resources for Readers||[Additional resources for your employees to reflect upon]|
|*Use may use this template as a guide.|
|Citations (APA)||[References for any citations or additional resources]|