identify an epidemiological and surveillance data related to population based communicable illnesses.
identify an epidemiological and surveillance data
1. Go to http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/default.aspx and review the Healthy People 2020 initiative. Pay close attention to the objectives, goals and the indicators.
2. Using your city or county public health department: http://miamidade.floridahealth.gov/ You can choose any of these two counties(Miami-Dade County, Florida, or Broward County, Florida) identify an epidemiological and surveillance data related to population based communicable illnesses.
2. Hepatitis B
4. Based on these chosen communicable illness prepare an analysis discussing how this 3-communicable illness affect your community, and how they were identified and a plan of action to contained them base on healthy people 2020.
– Presentation must be in APA format.
– Arial 12 font attach to the forum/thread in the assignment tab and turnitin with a minimum of 1000 words (excluding first and references page)
– A minimum of 3 evidence based references no older than 5 years are required. – The assignment must include the zip code of the city or county chosen.