Congress and the Trump administration are slowly dismantling the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
Topic: Congress and the Trump administration are slowly dismantling the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Should we try to keep the ACA or try something else? If so, what else?
· Write an opinion in response to a current newspaper article or op/ed piece.
· The article must be less than one year old.
· Do not use ‘press releases.’ These generally accompany the data releases by the issuing agencies or corporations.
· Rule of thumb: Do not use dot.org websites (one exception is PBS).
· Opinion: Tell me what you think about the issue. Opinion is NOT a summary of the facts or what the author thinks.
· Your opinion paper must be typed, double spaced, and at least 200 words (about one page).
· The paper must be IN YOUR OWN WORDS!
· Cut out or print the article that you’ve chosen to turn in with the assignment.
· Grade deductions will be made for the following. No attached article, article older than one year, paper too short, summarized articles, incorrect format, poor spelling & grammar: -1 point