Ethics and Information Management.
Ethics and Information Management
Using Campbellsville University library and/or other sources such as Google Scholar, read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management.
Please note that Wikipedia or other internet articles or books will not be accepted for this discussion.Students must support their discussion with at least 4 academically reviewed articles. (Wikipedia, Smallbusinesschron.com and other internet articles are not acceptable. Professor reviews the originality of all postings). Do not copy and paste.
- Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
- Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
- Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management.
Review posting/discussion requirements.
Please use APA throughout in your main post and responses to other posts.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
- Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
- Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
- Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
- Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
- Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
- Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.