James Hurd and his team lead the group the sets policies and user domains for the branches of a local bank. Recently there has been evidence of people gaining access to files that they should not and actually sharing information they should not be able to.
You are James Hurd & his team. You need to respond to this incident by taking action immediately.
Using the methodologies set out in Chapters 6 through 9:
· Summarize the issues that face research Banks
· What types of policies are needed?
· What core principles apply here?
· What would be the best framework to use for a research bank?
· What User Domains should there be?
o Be sure to define who the groups are
o What files and folders containing what type of data should they have access to?
· How would you go about implementing the changes?