Multi-Agency Emergency:Utilize the Internet to locate a major incident involving multi-agency emergency management event.
Utilize the Internet to locate a major incident involving multi-agency emergency management event. Possible events include:
- 9/11 Attacks on the World Trade Center
- I-35 Bridge Collapse
- 1989 San Francisco Earthquake
- Hurricane Katrina
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper where you:
- Give a summary of the event
- Outline the response by police and fire agencies
- Detail roles within structured command
- Outline crisis response objectives
- Discuss decision making strategies and challenges faced by leaders in working through the event
Include at least two academic sources in your paper, including one from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.