Old Dominion Case.
Old Dominion Case
Address the questions associated with the chapter 11 in a three to five page paper (excluding title, abstract, and reference pages).
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
- Conclusion (every paper should end with a strong conclusion or summary)
- 3–5 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- APA format, Use the APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.
- Please use the Case Study Guide as a reference point for writing your case study.