EQUITY INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND ANALYSIS ON NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
EQUITY INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND ANALYSIS
In no more than 525 words, use your company’s 10k from Week 1 to report on the following:
- Locate the notes to the financial statements.
- Did you identify any investments in other entities?
- If so, are they accounted for under the cost method, the equity method, or consolidation?
- Are they significant to the overall entity’s financial statements?
- Identify which additional notes the company has in their Form 10-K.
- In addition to the notes that you analyzed related to fixed assets, goodwill, and debt, what other notes did you find significant in your analysis of the company?
- What additional disclosures would have been helpful in your evaluation of the company’s financial health?
- Based on your additional analysis of the company, how has your evaluation of the company’s financial health changed since your analysis during Week 4?