Think of a series of steps in a bureaucratic process that you had to go through to accomplish something –
1) Write an essay describing another process that is “hard to do” specially, something that is more complicated today than is used to be.
2) Write an explanation of a process you personally fine disgusting or delightful. Make your attitude clear in your thesis statement and in your choice of words.
3) Write an essay summarizing the steps you took in applying for, performing, or quitting a job.
4) Think of a series of steps in a bureaucratic process that you had to go through to accomplish something – getting a driver’s license or becoming a U.S citizen, for instance. Write an essay explaining that process and include a thesis statement that evaluates the process’s efficiency.
5) Explain how a certain ritual or ceremony is conducted in your religion. Make sure someone of another faith could understand the process, and include a thesis statement that explains why the ritual is important.
6) Write an essay explaining a process you experienced but would not recommend to others – for example getting a tattoo or a body piercing.