Offer for a 15% discount on All Order Exceeding $35.
Physical Geography: Describe some of the key features of the latitude longitude grid the surrounds our planet?
1. Provide a working definition of physical geography (in your own words) and describe the subset area of physical geography which is meteorology and why it is so interesting.
2. Describe some of the key features of the latitude longitude grid the surrounds our planet?
3. Explain how the Earth’s tilt affects the seasons in the area in which you live? How and why does the tilt of the Earth affect the length of daylight in the Southeast United States region? Compare day length in the Southeast United States to the North Pole and the Equator.
4. Explain the concept of spatial analysis and how it is used in geography.
5. Define the concept of remote sensing.
6. Define the concept of the subsolar point and how it relates to Sun angle. Describe why it moves on a seasonal basis. What are the four important dates in this movement?
7. Why does the Sun emit shortwave radiation, whereas Earth emits longwave radiation?
8. Why is latitude an important consideration in determining air temperature?