Analyze how prevalent delinquency is among adolescents: Journal of Criminology
Analyze how prevalent delinquency is among adolescents
Instructions: Analyze how prevalent delinquency is among adolescents. Be sure to include data to support your position. After that be sure to identify and examine what theory best explains juvenile delinquency.
Each assignment response needs to be 2-3 pages with APA 6th ed. citations and references.
All homework assignment must be written in an academic tone. You are not to write in the first person. Instead you need to use third person. Remember, an academic essay is not to be written like you are having a casual conversation with your friends. Do not include slang or foul language unless you are quoting someone.
Large word-for-word quotes are not permitted as well. Direct quotes, if used need to be only a sentence or two long. Instead, most cited material needs to be paraphrased. For more information on properly citing sources in your assignments please refer to the APA 6th edition manual. While the assignments are to include an examination on current research of a particular problem, they also need include the student’s careful and informed analysis of the problem
The assignment needs be written in 12’ font, using Times Roman. Margins will also need to be 1’.
- Each assignment will need to include the following:
- The original question at the top of the essay (serves as the abstract)
- The body of your answer in several paragraphs
- A titled reference section that has been formatted according to APA 6th ed style.
- A minimum of two references per assignment. One reference can include the textbook. However, you will need to include several additional academic sources. These sources should consist of scholarly journals that have been peer reviewed and academically based books. Web sources can be used, though they should come from credible sources such as government agencies, academics and private agencies with a strong reputation within the community they serve. If you have a question Examples of peer reviewed scholarly based journals include:
Journal of Criminology
Crime and Public Opinion
Journal of Criminal Justice and Public Policy
Justice Quarterly: JQ