Issues of refugee in the world.
- Using Harvard list 6 of the varied sources you use to help you write the proposal (please add additional lines if required):
- Select and define an academic project which is relevant to your course title (word count 150-200 words)
- Explain and justify your planned project commenting on its validity:
- Provide clear aims for your chosen project:
- Explain any barriers or risks to successful completion of the project including ethical considerations
- Write a concise statement of methodology:
(Consider your approach, strategy, methods used, quantitative or qualitative and ethical considerations) 150 words
- Have you completed your research and started writing? Are there any barriers or risks to successful completion of the plan? 100 words
- Have you made any modifications to your original plan/proposal and if so, why? 100 words
- Evaluate the stage you have reached and consider again if there any barriers or risks to successful completion of the plan?
- Have you made any modifications to your original plan/proposal and if so, why? 100-200 words
- Respond to each of the following 3 points: (word count in total:150)
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of both the process and the final report.
- Consider the value of any modifications you made.
- Explain how the process and the report could be further improved.