Evaluate your own instructional approaches and explain how they relate to your personal teaching philosophy
In this Assignment, you will describe your current educational philosophy.
You will write a Philosophy of Education paper using the following criteria:
- What philosophies will you incorporate into your own personal philosophy?
- Give examples of how you will incorporate such philosophies and historical events into your own teaching.
- What historical events in education have shaped your personal philosophy?
- Evaluate your own instructional approaches and explain how they relate to your personal teaching philosophy.
- When considering the future of education (global education, technology, etc.), what areas do you want to improve on in order to be a successful 21st-Century teacher?
This Assignment should be a total of 2–3 pages, not including the title page and reference list.
You must use a minimum of 2–3 resources to support your philosophy. Use APA format to cite and reference any sources that you use.