Create a community health strategy for dealing with intentional and unintentional injuries (motor vehicle accidents, suicide, or violence)
Select one of the age groups discussed in this unit (adolescents, adult, or elderly) and create a community health strategy for dealing with intentional and unintentional injuries (motor vehicle accidents, suicide, or violence). Your response should include information on the morbidity and mortality rates and the key factors associated with the injuries.
Your response should be at least 300 words in length.
After reviewing the following website, http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/airpollution/default.htm, select one of the following issues:
- lung cancer, or
- carbon monoxide poisoning.
Address the following questions in the essay:
- What is the issue?
- Does air pollution play a role in the issue? How?
- What are the treatment options for the issue?
- How can the Environmental Protection Agency help with this issue?
- As a community health leader, discuss recommendations and how we can address the issue of air pollution.
The APA-formatted essay should be at least two pages (not including the title and reference pages). All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.