What significance, if any, do the OSI, TCP/IP, and SANS 20 Controls play in network protection?
Significance, if any, do the OSI, TCP/IP, and SANS 20 Controls play in network protection
You are in charge of cybersecurity for a major online sales company, an international building materials organization, or a midsize hospital chain. It is imperative that you have the most effective cybersecurity available, since recovery after an attack has occurred is not optimal for a variety of reasons. You need to try to make sure an attack never occurs.
Create a 6-10 minute multimedia rich presentation video, annotated with your own voice, posted unlisted to Youtube (or Vimeo, or some other cloud video provider), displaying the most common controls, protocols, and associated threats to your business. Include the following in your presentation:
- What does your solution protect against?
- Why does it/will it work?
- How is your solution implemented to defend against attacks and/or to limit risk?
Include at least one slide where you discuss:
- What significance, if any, do the OSI, TCP/IP, and SANS 20 Controls play in network protection?
- What policy changes would be needed for your solution to function? Why?