Banking Security: Sets policies and user domains for the branches of a local bank.
James Hurd and his team lead the group the sets policies and user domains for the branches of a local bank. Recently there has been evidence of people gaining access to files that they should not and actually sharing information they should not be able to.
You are James Hurd& his team. You need to respond to this incident by taking action immediately.
You will need to complete the following:
· Summarize the issues that face research hospitals
· What types of policies are needed?
· What core principles apply here?
· What would be the best framework to use for a research hospital?
· What User Domains should there be?
o Be sure to define who the groups are
o What files and folders containing what type of data should they have access to?
· How would you go about implementing the changes?
This presentation must be supported by the research paper.
Please note the following criteria:
- Research Paper must be in APA Style
- Research Paper must have at least 5 works cited of which 2 must be peer reviewed works/articles (note your book can be included as a reference)
- Must be at least 10 double-spaced pages with standard 1 inch margins.
• 6 pages of prose
• Limit the number of bulleted lists
• Prose + charts + figures = 10 pages
- Total report should be 10 – 12 pages