Organizational Development and Change: OD diagnostic processes
OD diagnostic processes
Below are some of the OD concepts and theories we have discussed so far:
- Planned change theories
- OD diagnostic processes
- OD interventions
- Change management
- Internal and external consultants
Choose an organizational development concept or theory from our readings and discussions. In a five to seven page paper, build out the theory by applying it to an organization of your choice.
- Be thorough as you apply the concept or theory to your organization.
- Be sure to clearly identify the organization problem or issue and work through the chosen theory as you apply it to the organization.
- You are expected to incorporate at least one of the following course objectives in your short paper:
- Evaluate definitions, theories, and models of corporate culture
- Identify the roles and relationships corporate culture has in organizational performance
- Use a systems perspective in analyzing organizational conditions
- Evaluate theories and models for managing change in organizations
- Identify common barriers to effective change management
- Prescribe appropriate OD strategies and techniques in applied settings