Demonstrate how knowledge of basic health sciences can inform a discussion of health information.
Unit 6 Assignment
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Demonstrate how knowledge of basic health sciences can inform a discussion of health information.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HS499-3: Interdisciplinary Integration: Apply principles of healthy living at the individual and community level to protect and promote optimal physical and mental health.
- Identify a program in your local community that is addressing healthy living at the individual level. Examples include, but are not limited to YMCA programs, worksite wellness, local hospital or clinic wellness programs, etc.
- Provide a brief description of the program and how it contributes to healthy living on both physical and mental health levels.
- Discuss how this program contributes to the health of the overall community.
- How can they partner with other programs in the community to provide more comprehensive interdisciplinary services?
- The paper should be at least 975 words in length.
- Include a list of references in APA format.