Provide a brief overview of your teaching philosophy
For this assignment, use the same grade level you selected in Topic 2 and the “Class Profile.”
Create a classroom webpage or blog that could be shared at the beginning of the school year with parents/guardians and students.
Be creative, and include the following:
An introduction of yourself:
Provide brief background information about your professional life, including your professional qualifications.
Provide a brief overview of your teaching philosophy.
An explanation of your classroom engagement and management plan with examples of:
- Classroom behavioral expectations for students, including digital citizenship.
- Content that students will be learning.
- Additional practices and policies that parents/guardians and students would want to know regarding late work, tardiness, extra credit options, grade checks, concerns with academics, expectations for homework each night, office hours, extra help time, etc.
- Rules and consequences.
- Reward system.
- How students will be graded.
- How and when you plan to communicate with parents/guardians regularly.
- How and when parents/guardians may access you.
Provide the URL to your instructor.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.